$2430total per person Show cabin types
Inside StateroomTwo beds convertible to queen-size Vanity 32" LCD TV Wireless internet access* Sitting...
$2896total per person Show cabin types
Ocean ViewOcean view window Two beds convertible to queen-size Vanity 32" LCD TV Wireless internet...
Photo coming soonfrom
$3530total per person Show cabin types
Obstructed View VerandahCabins have obstructed view with balcony.
$3639total per person Show cabin types
Deluxe Ocean View W/ VerandaFloor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors Two beds convertible to queen-size Sitting area with sofa ...
$4492total per person Show cabin types
Sunset VerandaFloor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors Sitting area with sofa Two beds convertible to queen-size ...
$4670total per person Show cabin types
Concierge ClassSpacious accommodations complete with special privileges like priority check-in, personalized Concierge service,...
Photo coming soonfrom
$5692total per person Show cabin types
AquaClassÂ® StateroomThis new category of 130 double-occupancy staterooms, found only on Celebrity Solstice® Class, offers unlimited...
$7070total per person Show cabin types
Sky SuiteFloor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors Two beds convertible to queen-size, bathroom with shower/tub...
$11861total per person Show cabin types
Celebrity SuiteFloor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors Bedroom features two beds convertible to queen-size, 40" LCD TV,...
Obstructed View Verandah
Photo coming soon
Cabins have obstructed view with balcony.
Spacious accommodations complete with special privileges like priority check-in, personalized Concierge service, priority seating time preferences in the main dining room and specialty restaurants, upgraded room service menu, evening hors d'oeuvres, plush Frette® bathrobes and verandas with lounge seating.
Stateroom: 191 sq. ft. Veranda: 42 sq. ft.
Concierge Class Staterooms Include:
- Priority check-in
- Express luggage delivery
- Personalized Concierge service
- Priority disembarkation based on your travel needs
- Complimentary shoeshine service
- Access to the exclusive Concierge Class Pre-departure Lounge
- Main and specialty restaurant seating time preferences
- Expanded room service menu
- Welcome Blanc de Blancs sparkling wine with a commemorative label featuring exclusive art work from the ArtCenter/South Florida artists
- Pillow menu to suit your sleeping preferences
- Daily delivery of Afternoon Savories
- Plush Frette® bathrobes
- Fresh fruit
- Fresh flowers
- Custom-blended bath amenities
- Personalized stationery
- Use of binoculars and golf umbrella
- Oversized 100% cotton bath towels
- Extra handheld hair dryer
- Celebrity tote bag
- Hansgrohe® massaging showerhead
All staterooms include: Services
- Our signature friendly, personalized service with a guest to staff ratio of nearly 2:1
- Twice daily service (makeup and turndown)
- Daily ice service in stainless steel ice buckets
- 24 hour complimentary room service
- Complimentary tote bag
- Custom blended bath products (shampoo, conditioner and lotion), shower cap, cotton balls and cotton swabs
- Water/wine glasses
- Celebrity eXhale™ bedding featuring custom premium mattresses, plush duvets and pillows, and 100% pure Egyptian cotton linens
- Hair dryer
- Private mini-bar*
- Interactive Samsung flat-screen television system to view and select shore excursions, order room service, and watch movies*
- Private safe
- Dual voltage 110/220AC outlets
*Additional charges apply.
Note: Staterooms 8047, 8048, 8049, 8050, 8051, 8052, 8053, 8054, 9040, 9042, 9044, 9045, 9046, 9047 and 9049 have partially obstructed views.
Staterooms 8102, 8108, 9094 and 9100 have smaller verandas that are semi-private.
Photo coming soon
This new category of 130 double-occupancy staterooms, found only on Celebrity Solstice® Class, offers unlimited access to the AquaSpa® relaxation room and Persian Garden. If you love the spa there is no finer way to travel.
Stateroom: 194 sq. ft. Veranda: 54 sq. ft.
Features: A brand new class of staterooms on Celebrity Reflection, AquaClass brings a tranquil, relaxing atmosphere into your stateroom, while providing unlimited access to many of the AquaSpa® amenities. In addition to our Concierge Class amenities, AquaClass guests receive:
- Priority seating in Blu, a specialty restaurant created just for AquaClass guests that also serves complimentary healthy continental breakfast daily
- Double occupancy only
- Premium ship location (Deck 11) close to the AquaSpa
- Hansgrohe® shower panels
- Aroma scent selections
- Pillow menu to customize your night's sleep
- Complimentary bathroom amenities
- Daily deliveries of bottled water and teas
- A Personal Spa Concierge to arrange AquaSpa treatments
- Plush AquaClass Frette® bathrobes and slippers
- Enhanced personal care products
- Free, unlimited access to the Persian Garden and Relaxation Room
- Special programming and wellness classes
- Floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors
- Sitting area with sofa
- Two beds convertible to queen-size
- 32" LCD TV
- Veranda with lounge seating
- Some staterooms in this category are wheelchair-accessible. Accessible staterooms with a sofa bed accommodate a maximum of three guests.
Note: Staterooms 1547, 1549, 1552 and 1554 have partially obstructed views.
AquaClass® Stateroom Include:
- Two lower beds convertible to queen (except as noted)
- Complimentary 24-hour room service
- Dual voltage 110/220 AC
- Four pillows in every stateroom
- Complimentary use of bathrobes
- 100% Egyptian cotton towels
- Bathroom accessories & hair dryer
- Complimentary beach towel service
- Plentiful storage space in your bathroom & wardrobe
- Laundry service*
- Luggage delivery
- Interactive television system to view & select shore excursions, order room service & watch movies*
- Individual safe
- Direct-dial telephone
- Thermostat-controlled air-conditioning
- Some staterooms may have a trundle bed
*Additional charges apply.
- Floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors
- Bedroom features two beds convertible to queen-size, 40" LCD TV, vanity, walk-in closet, dual access bathroom with shower/tub combination and washbasin
- Living room with sectional sofa queen sleeper, lounge seating, mini refrigerator, and vanity
- Surround sound entertainment system with 52" LCD TV
- Wireless internet access*
- Veranda features lounge seating
Inside Stateroom - Category 9
Ocean View Stateroom - Category 8
Ocean View Stateroom - Category 7
Fully Obstructed Veranda - Category 2D
Deluxe Veranda Stateroom - Category 2C
Deluxe Veranda Stateroom - Category 2B
Deluxe Veranda Stateroom - Category 2A
Sunset Veranda - Category SV
Concierge Class - Category C3
Concierge Class - Category C2
Concierge Class - Category C1
Aqua Class - Category A2
Aqua Class - Category A1
Sky Suite - Category S2
Sky Suite - Category S1
Celebrity Suite - Category CS
Please note: All prices featured are per person (unless otherwise stated), and include non commission fares (taxes, fees and port expenses). Prices and availability are subject to change due to changes made by the Cruise Companies. Prices quoted are based on payments made via bank transfer. Visa and Mastercard payments incur a 1.5% transaction fee.
Day 1Barcelona Depart: Tue, Nov 5, 2019 @ 17:00
Arrive: Wed, Nov 6, 2019 @ 08:00
Depart: Wed, Nov 6, 2019 @ 17:00
Day 3Cartagena (Spain)
Arrive: Thu, Nov 7, 2019 @ 07:00
Depart: Thu, Nov 7, 2019 @ 16:00
Arrive: Fri, Nov 8, 2019 @ 08:00
Depart: Fri, Nov 8, 2019 @ 17:00
Day 5At Sea
Sat, Nov 9, 2019
Day 6Santa Cruz De Tenerife
Arrive: Sun, Nov 10, 2019 @ 07:00
Depart: Sun, Nov 10, 2019 @ 16:00
Day 7At Sea
Mon, Nov 11, 2019
Day 8At Sea
Tue, Nov 12, 2019
Day 9At Sea
Wed, Nov 13, 2019
Day 10At Sea
Thu, Nov 14, 2019
Day 11At Sea
Fri, Nov 15, 2019
Day 12At Sea
Sat, Nov 16, 2019
Arrive: Sun, Nov 17, 2019 @ 10:00
Depart: Sun, Nov 17, 2019 @ 18:00
Day 14Fort Lauderdale Arrive: Mon, Nov 18, 2019 @ 05:00
Casual Dining Restaurant
Enjoy the same world-class cuisine Celebrity is known for in a more relaxed environment. You'll find yourself going back for more - but remember to save room for dessert. You'll find delectable treats you won't want to miss.
Nestled near the Thalassotherapy Pool*, the AquaSpa Café serves a light and healthy cuisine from breakfast until evening. Tranquility permeates the atmosphere lending to a fulfilling casual dining experience.
Dramatic floor-to-ceiling windows, gorgeous crystal, and exquisite china provide an elegant backdrop for this more magnificent specialty restaurant. A delectable blend of Classic and modern continental cuisine is freshly prepared in multi-course meals, as exquisite European-style service attends to your every need.
Grand Épernay Dining Room
The magnificent and luxurious main dining room of Celebrity Solstice. With a two-story glass wine tower and dazzling chandeliers, this quintessential dining area has a decidedly Hollywood aura. Serving savory World & Continental cuisine, complete with Celebrity's famed European-style service.
- The Cinema offers a comfortable place for watching movies and is also ideal for business conferences. The centre's advanced capabilities include multi-lingual translation using a wireless transmitter and headsets, interactive audience keypads and multi-media audio/visual systems.
Bars and Lounges
- Start your evening off right with a soothing backdrop of instrumental or vocal sounds and the palpable air of anticipation as you gather with newfound friends. The lounge is also a great place to drop in for a nightcap and plan your next fabulous evening aboard Celebrity Solstice.
- With an atmosphere inspired by ice and snow, the enchanting frosted bar is the place to be in the heart of the "coolest" setting on the ship. An absolute must-visit for its hip and classy feel, swing by The Martini Bar and grab a drink before dinner or make a night of it. This bar has a vibe like no other, which makes it the perfect spot to chill out with friends all night long.
- Don't look back, look forward and be amazed by the breathtaking views in ultimate observation lounge. The floor to ceiling windows will captivate and the expansive space will please you as you relax in the comfy seating all around. The lounge is versatile and can be transformed to suit any occasion.
- Located at Celebrity Solstice's highest point aft, the Sunset Bar provides breathtaking views of the length of the ship and the entire world around you. With its Country Club inspiration and relaxed atmosphere, you'll experience comfort from a point of view you've never before imagined.
- A freshly manicured lawn on the highest deck of Celebrity Solstice. Enjoy casual outdoor activities in a decidedly Country Club atmosphere, and let the grass between your toes take you places no cruise has gone before.
- The Platinum Club hosts Celebrity's Martini Bar and Champagne Bar with its impressive caviar display area.
- Light up the night with Lady Luck by your side in Celebrity's world-class casino. With European-style ambiance and captivating sights and sounds, their casinos offer exhilaration for experienced high rollers and those trying their luck for the first time.
- Designed exclusively for junior cruisers, Fun Factory is a place where magic happens. Children age 3-12 will thrive in this environment, which features Leapfrog Schoolhouse educational tools for knowledge and play.
- Glowing with marble and warm wood, the Grand Foyer tells all first-time Celebrity cruisers that they are in for something very special.
- Luxury adopts a casual, country club charm at the Patio on the Lawn. Overlooking the beautiful The Lawn Club, it's an ideal place to read the morning paper, your current novel, or enjoy a cup of gourmet coffee with friends.
- Find true poolside serenity at the Celebrity Solstice Solarium. Featuring a gorgeous lap pool, sparkling waterfalls, thickly padded lounge chairs, and an adults-only policy, tranquility is always just a few steps away.
- The grand Solstice Theatre is the premier live performance venue aboard Celebrity Solstice. While accommodating a generous audience, it retains a comfortable, intimate atmosphere, bringing you production shows, beautiful musical arrangements, and sidesplitting comedy.
Younger cruisers can cut loose and kick back the way they want in hip VIP area geared specifically for teens. From teen-oriented explorations to the dance club and coffee lounge designed with them in mind, X Club is sure to be a hit with all of the teenage guests.
Once Celebrity Reflection completes the Solstice class in 2012, you'll have another spectacular choice for cruising. Relax like never before in one of the 34 new AquaClass Suites with luxurious interior space and stunning verandas. There are even more inspired additions to this ship. Celebrity Reflection has expanded with an additional deck, 72 additional staterooms overall, and more seating in the main and specialty dining rooms, more sun loungers on the pool deck and more seats in theater. Excitement brews with up to 50 international craft beers in the enhanced Michael's Club. On the Lawn Club, take a painting class with a Master Artist from the ArtCenter South Florida in The Art Studio. Celebrate the flavorful joys of outdoor grilling in the new Lawn Club Grill. Unwind in your own cabana-style haven, The Alcoves, on the Lawn Club. Your vacation time is precious. Time aboard Celebrity Reflection will make the most of it.
- Vessel: Celebrity Reflection
- Year: 2012
- Kids Club: For 5 different age groups
- Onboard Currency: US Dollars
- Passenger Capacity: 3,046
- Show Lounge: Daily Shows
- Tonnage: 126,000
- Vessel: 3
- 24-Hour Room Service
- All Main Meals Included
- Aqua Spa
- Bars & Lounges
- Basketball Court
- Dance Classes
- Duty Free Shopping
- Fitness Center
- Hair Salon
- Internet Facilities
- Jogging Track
- Live Music
- Reflection Theater
- Security Safe in Cabin
Celebrity Reflection - Deck Plans
2 passengers have reviewed this ship
"Reflecting on the Reflection!"
My wife and I very much enjoyed our cruise on the Celebrity reflection. Celebrity is a bit of a step up from the other cruises we have done, a little more sophisticated and with very attentive service and excellent food - worth the extra cost for some little luxuries. The Reflection was very big but we didn't find that to be a problem, and we loved sitting in the stunning Grand Foyer with a drink before dinner to watch the world go by. Dinner one of the nights at Qsine was a highlight, fantastic food and service. We had an Oceanview stateroom which was very nice, I especially enjoyed the ice we could have delivered each day and the upgraded bedding - bliss! My wife was appreciative of the nice toiletry products which were in the bathroom. We had never cruised the Mediterranean before and were worried it would be too hot at that time of year, but the ocean breezes certainly helped with that. The cities we saw were incredible, the Greek Islands were beautiful - all in all an amazing experience! We would definitely recommend the Celebrity Reflection and a Med cruise to anyone.Read more
Daniel W - Sep 2015
Was this helpful?
"Celebrity Med Cruise"
My First Cruise with Celebrity but have cruised in excess of 25 times. I Was looking forward to it very much as I had very good reports about this cruise line. Initially impressions were good the ship was very clean and very modern, the cabin which was a sunset veranda was as expected of high quality and it delivered with the view that we were looking for, the cabin stewards did a fine job except that were a bit lax about cleaning the balcony which did get a little black soot but nothing to worry about. The staff in the entire ship were always friendly and the service was exceptional, the classic drinks package had sufficient drinks included to satisfy most drinkers. The ship however seemed very crowded at times , having been on a few of these super liners this seemed more crowded than usual particularly at dining time which was disappointing until we sorted it out. The select dining (of which we had no choice)was awful with no being able to make a reservation even in the morning and then having to wait up to 30 mins for a table, some people even longer, I think they need to have more people with the set times as it just doesn't work. Overall the ports were great but the ships excursions were extremely over priced and we booked others on the internet for half the price. Would definitely try them again but at the right price.Read more
Steven M - Aug 2016
Was this helpful?
Cruise code: RF13T092
- Departing from Barcelona
- Celebrity Reflection
Pay a deposit from just $25 per person when booked by 22nd February. Does not apply to all categories and fare promotions (excludes Go Fares).
- Private ensuite
- TV for in-cabin entertainment
- Complimentary toiletries
- In cabin safe
- All main meals onboard
- Musical stage shows and entertainment
- Special guest entertainers
- Latest release movies (in cabin and on big screen)
- Choice of Bars and Lounges
- Fully supervised children's programs for ages 3 to 17 years
Terms and conditions for this cruise
You might also like these related cruise deals
You might also like these related cruise deals
Did you know?
Most cabins accommodate up to 4 guests. You might need several cabins.
We can still help you.
- You will need to complete this booking first. Enquire now and proceed to the final steps.
- Once done, we will offer you a way to come back and book the next cabin.
Easier to talk? 0800664432