NZD $2027total per person
Ocean ViewOcean view window Two beds convertible to queen-size Vanity 32" LCD TV Wireless internet...
NZD $2136total per person
Inside StateroomTwo beds convertible to queen-size Vanity 32" LCD TV Wireless internet access* Sitting...
Inside Stateroom - Category 909
NZD $2,136total per person
Photo coming soonfrom
NZD $2533total per person
Obstructed View VerandahCabins have obstructed view with balcony.
Fully Obstructed Veranda - Category 2D2D
NZD $2,533total per person
NZD $2692total per person
Deluxe Ocean View W/ VerandaFloor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors Two beds convertible to queen-size Sitting area with sofa ...
NZD $4070total per person
Concierge ClassSpacious accommodations complete with special privileges like priority check-in, personalized Concierge service,...
Photo coming soonfrom
NZD $5002total per person
AquaClassÂ® StateroomThis new category of 130 double-occupancy staterooms, found only on Celebrity Solstice® Class, offers unlimited...
Aqua Class - Category A2A2
NZD $5,002total per person
NZD $6991total per person
Sky SuiteFloor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors Two beds convertible to queen-size, bathroom with shower/tub...
NZD $9311total per person
Celebrity SuiteFloor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors Bedroom features two beds convertible to queen-size, 40" LCD TV,...
Celebrity Suite - Category CSCS
NZD $9,311total per person
Obstructed View Verandah
Photo coming soon
Cabins have obstructed view with balcony.
Spacious accommodations complete with special privileges like priority check-in, personalized Concierge service, priority seating time preferences in the main dining room and specialty restaurants, upgraded room service menu, evening hors d'oeuvres, plush Frette® bathrobes and verandas with lounge seating.
Stateroom: 191 sq. ft. Veranda: 42 sq. ft.
Concierge Class Staterooms Include:
- Priority check-in
- Express luggage delivery
- Personalized Concierge service
- Priority disembarkation based on your travel needs
- Complimentary shoeshine service
- Access to the exclusive Concierge Class Pre-departure Lounge
- Main and specialty restaurant seating time preferences
- Expanded room service menu
- Welcome Blanc de Blancs sparkling wine with a commemorative label featuring exclusive art work from the ArtCenter/South Florida artists
- Pillow menu to suit your sleeping preferences
- Daily delivery of Afternoon Savories
- Plush Frette® bathrobes
- Fresh fruit
- Fresh flowers
- Custom-blended bath amenities
- Personalized stationery
- Use of binoculars and golf umbrella
- Oversized 100% cotton bath towels
- Extra handheld hair dryer
- Celebrity tote bag
- Hansgrohe® massaging showerhead
All staterooms include: Services
- Our signature friendly, personalized service with a guest to staff ratio of nearly 2:1
- Twice daily service (makeup and turndown)
- Daily ice service in stainless steel ice buckets
- 24 hour complimentary room service
- Complimentary tote bag
- Custom blended bath products (shampoo, conditioner and lotion), shower cap, cotton balls and cotton swabs
- Water/wine glasses
- Celebrity eXhale™ bedding featuring custom premium mattresses, plush duvets and pillows, and 100% pure Egyptian cotton linens
- Hair dryer
- Private mini-bar*
- Interactive Samsung flat-screen television system to view and select shore excursions, order room service, and watch movies*
- Private safe
- Dual voltage 110/220AC outlets
*Additional charges apply.
Note: Staterooms 8047, 8048, 8049, 8050, 8051, 8052, 8053, 8054, 9040, 9042, 9044, 9045, 9046, 9047 and 9049 have partially obstructed views.
Staterooms 8102, 8108, 9094 and 9100 have smaller verandas that are semi-private.
Photo coming soon
This new category of 130 double-occupancy staterooms, found only on Celebrity Solstice® Class, offers unlimited access to the AquaSpa® relaxation room and Persian Garden. If you love the spa there is no finer way to travel.
Stateroom: 194 sq. ft. Veranda: 54 sq. ft.
Features: A brand new class of staterooms on Celebrity Reflection, AquaClass brings a tranquil, relaxing atmosphere into your stateroom, while providing unlimited access to many of the AquaSpa® amenities. In addition to our Concierge Class amenities, AquaClass guests receive:
- Priority seating in Blu, a specialty restaurant created just for AquaClass guests that also serves complimentary healthy continental breakfast daily
- Double occupancy only
- Premium ship location (Deck 11) close to the AquaSpa
- Hansgrohe® shower panels
- Aroma scent selections
- Pillow menu to customize your night's sleep
- Complimentary bathroom amenities
- Daily deliveries of bottled water and teas
- A Personal Spa Concierge to arrange AquaSpa treatments
- Plush AquaClass Frette® bathrobes and slippers
- Enhanced personal care products
- Free, unlimited access to the Persian Garden and Relaxation Room
- Special programming and wellness classes
- Floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors
- Sitting area with sofa
- Two beds convertible to queen-size
- 32" LCD TV
- Veranda with lounge seating
- Some staterooms in this category are wheelchair-accessible. Accessible staterooms with a sofa bed accommodate a maximum of three guests.
Note: Staterooms 1547, 1549, 1552 and 1554 have partially obstructed views.
AquaClass® Stateroom Include:
- Two lower beds convertible to queen (except as noted)
- Complimentary 24-hour room service
- Dual voltage 110/220 AC
- Four pillows in every stateroom
- Complimentary use of bathrobes
- 100% Egyptian cotton towels
- Bathroom accessories & hair dryer
- Complimentary beach towel service
- Plentiful storage space in your bathroom & wardrobe
- Laundry service*
- Luggage delivery
- Interactive television system to view & select shore excursions, order room service & watch movies*
- Individual safe
- Direct-dial telephone
- Thermostat-controlled air-conditioning
- Some staterooms may have a trundle bed
*Additional charges apply.
- Floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors
- Bedroom features two beds convertible to queen-size, 40" LCD TV, vanity, walk-in closet, dual access bathroom with shower/tub combination and washbasin
- Living room with sectional sofa queen sleeper, lounge seating, mini refrigerator, and vanity
- Surround sound entertainment system with 52" LCD TV
- Wireless internet access*
- Veranda features lounge seating
Ocean View Stateroom - Category 8
Ocean View Stateroom - Category 7
Inside Stateroom - Category 9
Fully Obstructed Veranda - Category 2D
Deluxe Veranda Stateroom - Category 2C
Deluxe Veranda Stateroom - Category 2B
Deluxe Veranda Stateroom - Category 2A
Concierge Class - Category C3
Concierge Class - Category C2
Aqua Class - Category A2
Sky Suite - Category S2
Sky Suite - Category S1
Celebrity Suite - Category CS
Please note: All prices featured are per person (unless otherwise stated), and include non commission fares (taxes, fees and port expenses). Prices and availability are subject to change due to changes made by the Cruise Companies. Prices quoted are based on payments made via bank transfer. Visa and Mastercard payments incur a 1.5% transaction fee.
Day 1Fort Lauderdale Depart: Mon, Dec 9, 2019 @ 16:00
Day 2At Sea
Tue, Dec 10, 2019
Day 3At Sea
Wed, Dec 11, 2019
Arrive: Thu, Dec 12, 2019 @ 07:00
Depart: Thu, Dec 12, 2019 @ 16:00
Arrive: Fri, Dec 13, 2019 @ 16:00
Depart: Fri, Dec 13, 2019 @ 00:00
Arrive: Sat, Dec 14, 2019 @ 00:00
Depart: Sat, Dec 14, 2019 @ 18:00
Day 7Willemstad (Curacao)
Arrive: Sun, Dec 15, 2019 @ 07:00
Depart: Sun, Dec 15, 2019 @ 19:00
Day 8Kralendijk (Bonaire)
Arrive: Mon, Dec 16, 2019 @ 07:00
Depart: Mon, Dec 16, 2019 @ 15:00
Day 9At Sea
Tue, Dec 17, 2019
Day 10George Town
Arrive: Wed, Dec 18, 2019 @ 12:00
Depart: Wed, Dec 18, 2019 @ 19:00
Day 11At Sea
Thu, Dec 19, 2019
Day 12Fort Lauderdale Arrive: Fri, Dec 20, 2019 @ 07:00
Casual Dining Restaurant
Enjoy the same world-class cuisine Celebrity is known for in a more relaxed environment. You'll find yourself going back for more - but remember to save room for dessert. You'll find delectable treats you won't want to miss.
Nestled near the Thalassotherapy Pool*, the AquaSpa Café serves a light and healthy cuisine from breakfast until evening. Tranquility permeates the atmosphere lending to a fulfilling casual dining experience.
Dramatic floor-to-ceiling windows, gorgeous crystal, and exquisite china provide an elegant backdrop for this more magnificent specialty restaurant. A delectable blend of Classic and modern continental cuisine is freshly prepared in multi-course meals, as exquisite European-style service attends to your every need.
Grand Épernay Dining Room
The magnificent and luxurious main dining room of Celebrity Solstice. With a two-story glass wine tower and dazzling chandeliers, this quintessential dining area has a decidedly Hollywood aura. Serving savory World & Continental cuisine, complete with Celebrity's famed European-style service.
- The Cinema offers a comfortable place for watching movies and is also ideal for business conferences. The centre's advanced capabilities include multi-lingual translation using a wireless transmitter and headsets, interactive audience keypads and multi-media audio/visual systems.
Bars and Lounges
- Start your evening off right with a soothing backdrop of instrumental or vocal sounds and the palpable air of anticipation as you gather with newfound friends. The lounge is also a great place to drop in for a nightcap and plan your next fabulous evening aboard Celebrity Solstice.
- With an atmosphere inspired by ice and snow, the enchanting frosted bar is the place to be in the heart of the "coolest" setting on the ship. An absolute must-visit for its hip and classy feel, swing by The Martini Bar and grab a drink before dinner or make a night of it. This bar has a vibe like no other, which makes it the perfect spot to chill out with friends all night long.
- Don't look back, look forward and be amazed by the breathtaking views in ultimate observation lounge. The floor to ceiling windows will captivate and the expansive space will please you as you relax in the comfy seating all around. The lounge is versatile and can be transformed to suit any occasion.
- Located at Celebrity Solstice's highest point aft, the Sunset Bar provides breathtaking views of the length of the ship and the entire world around you. With its Country Club inspiration and relaxed atmosphere, you'll experience comfort from a point of view you've never before imagined.
- A freshly manicured lawn on the highest deck of Celebrity Solstice. Enjoy casual outdoor activities in a decidedly Country Club atmosphere, and let the grass between your toes take you places no cruise has gone before.
- The Platinum Club hosts Celebrity's Martini Bar and Champagne Bar with its impressive caviar display area.
- Light up the night with Lady Luck by your side in Celebrity's world-class casino. With European-style ambiance and captivating sights and sounds, their casinos offer exhilaration for experienced high rollers and those trying their luck for the first time.
- Designed exclusively for junior cruisers, Fun Factory is a place where magic happens. Children age 3-12 will thrive in this environment, which features Leapfrog Schoolhouse educational tools for knowledge and play.
- Glowing with marble and warm wood, the Grand Foyer tells all first-time Celebrity cruisers that they are in for something very special.
- Luxury adopts a casual, country club charm at the Patio on the Lawn. Overlooking the beautiful The Lawn Club, it's an ideal place to read the morning paper, your current novel, or enjoy a cup of gourmet coffee with friends.
- Find true poolside serenity at the Celebrity Solstice Solarium. Featuring a gorgeous lap pool, sparkling waterfalls, thickly padded lounge chairs, and an adults-only policy, tranquility is always just a few steps away.
- The grand Solstice Theatre is the premier live performance venue aboard Celebrity Solstice. While accommodating a generous audience, it retains a comfortable, intimate atmosphere, bringing you production shows, beautiful musical arrangements, and sidesplitting comedy.
Younger cruisers can cut loose and kick back the way they want in hip VIP area geared specifically for teens. From teen-oriented explorations to the dance club and coffee lounge designed with them in mind, X Club is sure to be a hit with all of the teenage guests.
Once Celebrity Reflection completes the Solstice class in 2012, you'll have another spectacular choice for cruising. Relax like never before in one of the 34 new AquaClass Suites with luxurious interior space and stunning verandas. There are even more inspired additions to this ship. Celebrity Reflection has expanded with an additional deck, 72 additional staterooms overall, and more seating in the main and specialty dining rooms, more sun loungers on the pool deck and more seats in theater. Excitement brews with up to 50 international craft beers in the enhanced Michael's Club. On the Lawn Club, take a painting class with a Master Artist from the ArtCenter South Florida in The Art Studio. Celebrate the flavorful joys of outdoor grilling in the new Lawn Club Grill. Unwind in your own cabana-style haven, The Alcoves, on the Lawn Club. Your vacation time is precious. Time aboard Celebrity Reflection will make the most of it.
- Vessel: Celebrity Reflection
- Year: 2012
- Kids Club: For 5 different age groups
- Onboard Currency: US Dollars
- Passenger Capacity: 3,046
- Show Lounge: Daily Shows
- Tonnage: 126,000
- Vessel: 3
- 24-Hour Room Service
- All Main Meals Included
- Aqua Spa
- Bars & Lounges
- Basketball Court
- Dance Classes
- Duty Free Shopping
- Fitness Center
- Hair Salon
- Internet Facilities
- Jogging Track
- Live Music
- Reflection Theater
- Security Safe in Cabin
Celebrity Reflection - Deck Plans
2 passengers have reviewed this ship
"Reflecting on the Reflection!"
My wife and I very much enjoyed our cruise on the Celebrity reflection. Celebrity is a bit of a step up from the other cruises we have done, a little more sophisticated and with very attentive service and excellent food - worth the extra cost for some little luxuries. The Reflection was very big but we didn't find that to be a problem, and we loved sitting in the stunning Grand Foyer with a drink before dinner to watch the world go by. Dinner one of the nights at Qsine was a highlight, fantastic food and service. We had an Oceanview stateroom which was very nice, I especially enjoyed the ice we could have delivered each day and the upgraded bedding - bliss! My wife was appreciative of the nice toiletry products which were in the bathroom. We had never cruised the Mediterranean before and were worried it would be too hot at that time of year, but the ocean breezes certainly helped with that. The cities we saw were incredible, the Greek Islands were beautiful - all in all an amazing experience! We would definitely recommend the Celebrity Reflection and a Med cruise to anyone.Read more
Daniel W - Sep 2015
Was this helpful?
"Celebrity Med Cruise"
My First Cruise with Celebrity but have cruised in excess of 25 times. I Was looking forward to it very much as I had very good reports about this cruise line. Initially impressions were good the ship was very clean and very modern, the cabin which was a sunset veranda was as expected of high quality and it delivered with the view that we were looking for, the cabin stewards did a fine job except that were a bit lax about cleaning the balcony which did get a little black soot but nothing to worry about. The staff in the entire ship were always friendly and the service was exceptional, the classic drinks package had sufficient drinks included to satisfy most drinkers. The ship however seemed very crowded at times , having been on a few of these super liners this seemed more crowded than usual particularly at dining time which was disappointing until we sorted it out. The select dining (of which we had no choice)was awful with no being able to make a reservation even in the morning and then having to wait up to 30 mins for a table, some people even longer, I think they need to have more people with the set times as it just doesn't work. Overall the ports were great but the ships excursions were extremely over priced and we booked others on the internet for half the price. Would definitely try them again but at the right price.Read more
Steven M - Aug 2016
Was this helpful?
Cruise code: RF11L078
Choose 1 Perk (Ask us how to upgrade to 3): Classic Beverage Package, US$150 Onboard Credit, Unlimited WiFi, Additional US$150 Onboard Credit. Only until 18 June. May not apply to all categories.
- Private ensuite
- TV for in-cabin entertainment
- In cabin safe
- All main meals onboard
- Musical stage shows and entertainment
- Special guest entertainers
- Latest release movies (in cabin and on big screen)
- Choice of Bars and Lounges
- Fully supervised children's programs for ages 3 to 17 years
Frequently asked questions
Cruising is such a great value holiday as your fare includes accommodations, all main meals onboard ship, onboard daytime activities, and night-time entertainment including live stage shows. One reason cruising is good value is because you'll know what most of your holiday will cost before you go. Generally your only extra onboard expenses could be your beverages (though these are sometimes included on luxury ships), optional shore excursions, personal services such as spa treatments, and any purchases at the gift and duty free shops.
All your main meals are included on a cruise. Typically for breakfast, lunch and dinner there is an a la carte option (order from a menu) or a buffet option. There is so much choice available, and the food is excellent. However, your cruise doesn't always just include these 3 main meals. You can in fact eat non-stop for 24 hours a day if you like.
Most cruise lines also offer specialty dining as an alternative option to the main restaurants. There is typically a small cover charge for this. However, the food is well worth it, and the specialty restaurants are normally smaller and more intimate than the main restaurants so they make for a great place to celebrate a special occasion.
The entertainment on board comes in many different styles and formats but is always included in the cruise fare. In the evening there are shows in the main show lounge (except small ship cruising). Typically there are two sessions a night so, depending on your dinner time, you can always catch the show. The style of these shows changes daily. Some nights it will include all of the ship’s entertainment crew with a Las Vegas style production. Other nights there may be a guest entertainer or comedian. There is something for everyone.
The entertainment doesn't stop with the nightly performances. Each night the ship provides a newsletter detailing all the activities that will take place the following day. These activities may include dance classes, arts and crafts, table tennis, live music, tournaments, trivia quizzes, recent release movies, and other deck games and deck parties. The great thing about a cruise is that you can do as much or as little as you like. If your idea of a holiday is sitting back with a good book, you can do that. If you like to be entertained there is no shortage of entertainment.
One of the main reasons for a cruise making such a great family holiday is the “kids club” facilities offered on board, and they are all included in your cruise fare. Typically the kids clubs are broken into 3 different age groups - 3 to 6 years, 7 to 12 years, and 13 – 17 years. In these dedicated children’s facilities they are looked after by trained staff and the facilities are open from 9am – 10pm. Parents can check their children into the “kids club” whenever it suits them. Children love these facilities as it is “their space” aboard the ship.
NB Each cruise line has limited space on board the ship for children as the kids club facilities can cater for a limited number of children, and any child booked onto a cruise has access to the kids club. If you are planning on taking a cruise during the school holidays then you need to book early as the children's space will sell out. Also, while most cruise lines have kids club facilities there are some exceptions (not common) so you should check this at time of booking.
The chances are you will not get seasick. On a cruise most people do not suffer from motion sickness. However, if you are going to get seasick then it is likely to happen in the first 24 hours. If you limit the amount of alcohol you consume and activities you do in the first 24 hours you can reduce the chance of this happening. Another thing you can do is select a midship cabin on a lower deck. A cabin in the middle of the ship (midship) will experience the least amount of movement.
There are a number of other precautions/medications you can take, and these can be purchased before you travel at a pharmacy or health shop. Otherwise you can buy them on board.
The best thing you can do if you feel seasick is visit the ship’s doctor. They can give you an injection that will give you relief from your seasickness within 30 minutes. You have planned and saved for your holiday, don't ruin it by feeling sick. Visit the doctor for the injection and get it treated straight away. If you have travel insurance then you can claim this back.
IMPORTANT: A visit to the doctor on board will cost you money so we strongly recommend you get travel insurance before you depart on your holiday.
Terms and conditions for this cruise
Frequently Asked Questions
Shore excursions are pre-organised tours & sightseeing options that you purchase on board for when your ship is in a port of call. Every ship has a “Shore Ex” desk with qualified staff who can advise you of different excursions available, what’s best to do and generally help you with information on the particular region your ship is visiting.
Shore excursions can be booked on board your ship however some cruise lines allow you to pre-book and pay for excursions online. If there is a tour you really want to do then we recommend you pre-book it as popular tours do sell out.
Shore excursions are not compulsory, you are free to go ashore and return to the ship as many times as you like.
When you go ashore it is important to note:
You must take your cruise I.D. card (ticket) as proof for re-embarking.
The city or town you are visiting may not be close to the port where the ship is docked, cruise lines normally organise shuttle buses (at a minimal charge) throughout the day to and from the city centre.
You must return to the ship at the stipulated time as the ship WILL NOT wait for late passengers.
Tour costs vary depending on the activity, itinerary and inclusions. There is always a wide variety on offer for all age groups and abilities that can start from as little as $25.
Sometimes you can book your tour, when you arrive at your port, direct from the operator at a much cheaper price. However, this comes with a buyer beware warning. The operators used by the cruise line are trusted professionals so you will not be ripped off. Also, if something goes wrong on your tour, the cruise line knows where you are and will take the necessary steps to pick you up if your vehicle has broken down. In extreme cases they will even hold the ship's departure for you if you are late returning from a tour booked through the ship. They will not wait if you go direct through the operator, as they will not know where you are.
Unlike airlines, there are no luggage restrictions on a cruise. However you need to consider that you need to store it in your cabin for your holiday. There is plenty of storage space in your cabin but if you are travelling in a quad cabin you may want to impose your own restrictions.
NB It is important to remember that airlines have different luggage restrictions, so if you are flying either pre or post cruise then you may want to keep within their allowances.
Cruise lines around the world do not all operate using the same onboard currency. The currency varies from cruise line to cruise line with the most common currency being US dollars. P&O Cruises Australia, Carnival Spirit and the Sun and Dawn Princess all use Australian dollars as their onboard currency.
Cruising is a cashless society which means when you purchase anything on board you do not pay for it in cash. When you board the ship it is like checking into a hotel, you can either give a credit card imprint or the cruise line will take a cash deposit of approximately $300. You are then given a “cruise card”. Your cruise card is your door key (on most ships), has your dinner table number on it (for traditional dining), and it is used for making any purchases aboard.
When you make a purchase with your cruise card, it is swiped and a receipt is printed that you will need to sign. The cost of the purchase is then added to your onboard account which you settle at the end of your cruise.
Many cruises on our websites come with onboard credits. This could be from a special promotion that is being run by the cruise line or because of the relationship we have with the cruise lines that allows us to select certain cruises to receive onboard credit. The amount of onboard credit does normally depend on the length of the cruise.
If your reservation receives onboard credit we will confirm this with you in writing and then your onboard account will automatically be in credit for the amount we have confirmed to you. This credit can be used towards any onboard expenditure that is charged back to your cabin. It is important to note that if you do not spend all of your onboard credit it will not be refunded to you in cash so it is best you spend it all while on board.
Tipping/gratuities are a big issue for a lot of Australasian cruise passengers as it is not our custom to reward good service in this way. What cruise passengers need to consider is that outside of Australasia, the remuneration for personnel in the service industry is quite low. Hence, to keep up a high standard, employees have the incentive of earning additional income via the tips they receive. At the end of the day, how much you tip is up to you.
The most common way cruise lines suggest tipping, is that they add a suggested amount to your daily onboard account. You can choose to keep that on your account or you can ask the purser to remove it. This suggested amount is divided out amongst your cabin steward, your dinner waiter, your assistant waiter, your wine steward, and maitre d’.
Some cruise lines ask passengers to wait until the end of the cruise and they discreetly leave an envelope in your cabin in which to place the appropriate amount. Some cruise lines state that the fare you have paid includes gratuities. Some cruise lines ask that you pre-pay the gratuities with your cruise fare prior to your holiday departure.
Again, the amount you tip is up to you (unless it is prepaid) and it isn't intended to have a negative impact on your holiday. Do what feels most comfortable to you.
The rules surrounding where you can smoke on board a cruise ship vary from cruise line to cruise line. However, none have taken steps to ban smoking completely. Most only allow smoking in designated areas on the open decks. Many have banned smoking on cabin balconies as this poses a fire risk.
Many cruise lines have rules restricting you from taking your own alcohol on board your cruise ship. If you have pre purchased duty free alcohol the ship will take it off you when you board and store it away for you. This alcohol will be delivered to your cabin the night before you disembark. The same applies if you purchase it when you are in port. Any purchases made on board will also be delivered the night before you disembark.
However, Princess Cruises will allow you to bring a bottle of wine aboard which you can drink at dinner or in your cabin.
These restrictions were put in place to create a safer environment on board your cruise ship, where people drink within a controlled drinking environment.
Still have questions? Let us know through this quick enquiry form here.
Fill in your details and question/s and a cruise expert will get back to you shortly.
Your enquiry has been received. We ll get back to you shortly.
You might also like these related cruise deals
Did you know?
Most cabins accommodate up to 4 guests. You might need several cabins.
We can still help you.
- You will need to complete this booking first. Enquire now and proceed to the final steps.
- Once done, we will offer you a way to come back and book the next cabin.
Easier to talk? 0800664432