Departs: Mon, Dec 31, 2018
Arrives: Mon, Jan 7, 2019
Ports of Call
Miami | Montego Bay | Georgetown | Cozumel | Havana | Miami.
- Private ensuite
- Flat screen TV for in-cabin entertainment
- In cabin safe
- All main meals onboard
- Musical stage shows and entertainment
- Special guest entertainers
- Latest release movies (in cabin and on big screen)
- Choice of Bars and Lounges
Bonnie - Assistant Consultant
"If you wish to explore the destination your cruise is departing from, it is a good idea to arrive there a couple days earlier to explore."
Terms and conditions for this cruise
$4805total per person Show cabin types
Aurea Experience Suite130 Suites approximately from 27 sq.m. Suites with private balcony, with double bed that can be...
Aurea Experience Suite
- 130 Suites approximately from 27 sq.m.
- Suites with private balcony, with double bed that can be converted into two single beds (on request).
- Air conditioning, spacious wardrobe, bathroom with bathtub, TV, telephone, wireless internet access (for a fee), mini bar, safe.
Exclusive Aurea Experience
In addition to all the features of ‘Bella’ and ‘Fantastica’, ‘Aurea’ fares offer a series of relaxing benefits for body and soul.
- Embark smoothly with priority boarding then relax in an elegant cabin where you’ll find a set of free wellbeing products as well as a complimentary bathrobe and slippers. Dine at the time of your choice in a reserved area of the restaurant, enjoying 24-hour unlimited drinks.*
- Bask in the exclusivity of a private sun deck. Best of all, take advantage of a fantastic Spa package including a spa welcome cocktail, one massage of your choice from the spa menu, tanning shower, private wellness consultation and unrestricted use of the Thermal Area throughout your cruise (available only for adults). Set sail for pure relaxation.
* The drink package refers to Allegrissimo or More For Less
Please note: All prices featured are per person (unless otherwise stated), and include non commission fares (taxes, fees and port expenses). Prices and availability are subject to change due to changes made by the Cruise Companies. Prices quoted are based on payments made via bank transfer. Visa and Mastercard payments incur a 1.5% transaction fee.
Ports of Call
Day 1Miami Depart: Mon, Dec 31, 2018 @ 19:00
Day 2At Sea
Tue, Jan 1, 2019
Day 3Montego Bay
Arrive: Wed, Jan 2, 2019 @ 13:00
Depart: Wed, Jan 2, 2019 @ 19:00
Arrive: Thu, Jan 3, 2019 @ 08:00
Depart: Thu, Jan 3, 2019 @ 15:00
Arrive: Fri, Jan 4, 2019 @ 10:00
Depart: Fri, Jan 4, 2019 @ 18:00
Arrive: Sat, Jan 5, 2019 @ 13:00
Depart: Sun, Jan 6, 2019 @ 17:00
Day 8Miami Arrive: Mon, Jan 7, 2019 @ 07:00
MSC Armonia Restaurants, Bars & Eateries
MSC Armonia Onboard Entertainment
Majestic in stature but intimate and welcoming at the same time, the MSC Armonia can carry 2,000 passengers and a crew of over 700. With a high space and service ratio, guest comfort is pre eminent.
Of her 777 cabins, MSC Armonia offers a large number of luxurious suites with private balconies and all the features guests enjoy on a premium cruise. Savour the casually elegant Italian ambiance of the MSC Armonia in the Marco Polo Restaurant or the beautiful outdoor Il Girasole (two of the four restaurants on the ship). With eight bars to choose from, you can stop in for a refreshing drink at the Red Bar or the friendly White Lion English Pub then enjoy a different show each night in La Fenice Theatre.
At the top of the ship you'll discover the Starlight Disco, Virtual Reality Centre and jogging track. And don't forget to enjoy the relaxation area or gym in health club and spa. The kids can take part in a game of basketball, min-golf or a myriad of fun youth club activities.
- Vessel: MSC Armonia
- Year: 2001
- Beam: 105.00ft
- Cruising speed: 20kn
- Casino : 1
- Onboard Currency: Euro
- Weight: 65,542 tonnes
- All Main Meals Included
- Children's Play Room
- Guest Entertainers
- Internet Service
- Live Music
- Satellite TV