Departs: Sun, Feb 10, 2019
Arrives: Thu, Feb 21, 2019
Ports of Call
Marseille | Barcelona | Valletta | Kerkyra (Corfu) | Katakolon | Heraklion (Crete) | Piraeus (Athens) | Rome (Civitavecchia) | Genoa | Marseille.
- Private ensuite
- Flat screen TV for in-cabin entertainment
- In cabin safe
- All main meals
- Musical stage shows and entertainment
- Special guest entertainers
- Latest release movies (in cabin and on big screen)
- Choice of Bars and Lounges
Elmo - Cruise Specialist
"Travel while you're young and able. Don't worry about the money, just make it work. Experience is far more valuable than money will ever be."
Terms and conditions for this cruise
$1671total per person Show cabin types
Ocean View Fantastica'Fantastica' experience prices offer all the benefits of “Bella” plus a variety of extra privileges as you savour...
Ocean View Fantastica
'Fantastica' experience prices offer all the benefits of “Bella” plus a variety of extra privileges as you savour MSC Cruises’, Mediterranean Way of Life. Choose from the cabins located on the middle and upper decks, with easy access to bars, lounges and lifts. Enjoy 24-hour-a day room service inclusive of delivery charges as well as priority choice of dining times in our main restaurants. For families travelling with children aged 3-11 years in this experience the children are not forgotten, with a dedicated range of activities such as Master Chef cooking sessions and Language classes with our staff. Selected cruise ships also offer the larger Super Family Cabins in this experience (subject to availability). As well MSC Club points will be earned! Size ranging appoximately 13 sq.m.
- Ensuite cruises on board modern ships with the Masters of the sea
- Elegant cabins equipped with every convenience
- Superior comfort ensured by free 24-hour room service (delivery is free)
- Breakfast in your cabin (delivery + breakfast are free)
Food & Wine Benefits
- Premium 20-hours-a-day buffet (gourmet menu for every moment of the day) with self service tea, coffee & water
- Wide variety of restaurants serving Mediterranean and international dishes
Sport & Activities
- Broadway-style theatre shows available almost every day
- Pool area
- Open-air sports facilities (Power Walking Track, Basketball…)
- Extremely well-equipped gym with panoramic view
- 50% discount on fitness classes (e.g. yoga) and personal trainer (subject to availability)
- Entertainment activities
- Entertainment for infants, children and teens (Clubs…)
- Recreational activities for children aged 3-11 years: foreign language learning games and Master Chef cooking sessions with our onboard staff (subject to availability)
- Qualified multilingual personnel
- Preference of cabin* (subject to availability)
- Opportunity to choose among the best cabins available
- Opportunity to book a Super-Family cabin for the whole family (where this cabin type is available)
- Choice of dinner seating (subject to availability)
- Earn MSC Club points
Please note: All prices featured are per person (unless otherwise stated), and include non commission fares (taxes, fees and port expenses). Prices and availability are subject to change due to changes made by the Cruise Companies. Prices quoted are based on payments made via bank transfer. Visa and Mastercard payments incur a 1.5% transaction fee.
Ports of Call
- Marseille →
- Barcelona →
- Valletta →
- Kerkyra (Corfu) →
- Katakolon →
- Heraklion (Crete) →
- Piraeus (Athens) →
- Rome (Civitavecchia) →
- Genoa →
Day 1Marseille Depart: Sun, Feb 10, 2019 @ 18:00
Arrive: Mon, Feb 11, 2019 @ 09:00
Depart: Mon, Feb 11, 2019 @ 18:00
Day 3At Sea
Tue, Feb 12, 2019
Arrive: Wed, Feb 13, 2019 @ 08:00
Depart: Wed, Feb 13, 2019 @ 15:00
Day 5Kerkyra (Corfu)
Arrive: Thu, Feb 14, 2019 @ 14:00
Depart: Thu, Feb 14, 2019 @ 20:00
Arrive: Fri, Feb 15, 2019 @ 08:00
Depart: Fri, Feb 15, 2019 @ 16:00
Day 7Heraklion (Crete)
Arrive: Sat, Feb 16, 2019 @ 09:00
Depart: Sat, Feb 16, 2019 @ 18:00
Day 8Piraeus (Athens)
Arrive: Sun, Feb 17, 2019 @ 07:30
Depart: Sun, Feb 17, 2019 @ 14:30
Day 9At Sea
Mon, Feb 18, 2019
Day 10Rome (Civitavecchia)
Arrive: Tue, Feb 19, 2019 @ 10:00
Depart: Tue, Feb 19, 2019 @ 19:30
Arrive: Wed, Feb 20, 2019 @ 09:00
Depart: Wed, Feb 20, 2019 @ 17:00
Day 12Marseille Arrive: Thu, Feb 21, 2019 @ 08:00
MSC Sinfonia Restaurants, Bars & Eateries
MSC Sinfonia Onboard Entertainment
Displaying Italian elegance, central to the MSC family offering, comfort with wide open public spaces, modern facilities and a variety of cafes, restaurants and bars, MSC Sinfonia offers you an exclusive cruising holiday.
With a total of 132 modern cabins with balcony and 649 outside and inside cabins, you will experience the truly stylish Italian decor that will ensure your cruise will be most comfortable and memorable. Enjoy endless choices by day and night, from the Irish Pub and Buddha Bar (two of the seven bars onboard), to the Internet Cafe or San Remo casino. With four restaurants to choose from, you can dine in style at Il Galeone or enjoy the fresh sea breeze in the outdoor La Terrazzo Buffet. If you are fond of the night life, try the Pasha Club disco or see a show at the beautiful Teatro San Carlo.
Stay active in the Le Terme health club which over looks the sparkling blue sea. Take pleasure in the great outdoors as you jog around our track or swim laps in one of two pools. Meanwhile, the kids can enjoy mini-golf, sinfonia's colourful play area and any number of exciting youth club activities.
- Vessel: MSC Sinfonia
- Year: 2002
- Beam: 94.50ft
- Cruising speed: 21kn
- Casino : 1
- Onboard Currency: Euro
- Shopping Areas: 4
- Total Cabins: 980
- Weight: 58,625 tonnes
- All Main Meals Included
- Children's Play Room
- Guest Entertainers
- Internet Service
- Live Music
- Satellite TV
MSC Sinfonia Deck Plans
You might also like these related cruise deals
You might also like these related cruise deals
Did you know?
Most cabins accommodate up to 4 guests. You might need several cabins.
We can still help you.
- You will need to complete this booking first. Enquire now and proceed to the final steps.
- Once done, we will offer you a way to come back and book the next cabin.
Easier to talk? Call Us