NZD $11330total per person
Penthouse SuiteLocated exclusively on deck 8, the collection of elegant Penthouse Suites features every imaginable creature...
Penthouse Suite-Category PH2PH2
NZD $11,330total per person
Located exclusively on deck 8, the collection of elegant Penthouse Suites features every imaginable creature comfort, much like a world-class hotel. Ingeniously designed for maximum space, each 322-square-foot oasis offers an immensely comfortable queen-sized Tranquility Bed which may be converted into two twins. There’s also plenty of space for the living area, private in-suite dining, refrigerated mini bar, vanity desk, and a bath with a tub. More room and even more magnificent views await you through the sliding glass door on the exquisitely furnished private teak veranda. Category PH1 staterooms are located in the mid-section of deck 8.
- Priority 11am check-in and early embarkation with priority luggage delivery
- 24-hour Butler service
- Welcome bottle of Champagne
- Priority online specialty restaurant and shore excursion reservations
- Unlimited access to Canyon Ranch SpaClub® private Spa Terrace
- Laptop computer with wireless Internet access+
- Full-size bathtub
- Customized entertainment system with integrated sound system and media library+
- Complimentary Oceania Cruises logo tote bag
- Cashmere lap blankets, perfect for relaxing on your veranda
- Complimentary shoe shine service
+Internet usage rates apply
Penthouse Suite-Category PH2
Please note: All prices featured are per person (unless otherwise stated), and include non commission fares (taxes, fees and port expenses). Prices and availability are subject to change due to changes made by the Cruise Companies. Prices quoted are based on payments made via bank transfer. Visa and Mastercard payments incur a 1.5% transaction fee.
Day 1Miami Depart: Thu, Nov 21, 2019 @ 17:00
Day 2At Sea
Fri, Nov 22, 2019
Day 3George Town
Arrive: Sat, Nov 23, 2019 @ 09:00
Depart: Sat, Nov 23, 2019 @ 17:00
Day 4At Sea
Sun, Nov 24, 2019
Arrive: Mon, Nov 25, 2019 @ 07:00
Depart: Mon, Nov 25, 2019 @ 13:00
Day 6At Sea
Tue, Nov 26, 2019
Day 7At Sea
Wed, Nov 27, 2019
Arrive: Thu, Nov 28, 2019 @ 07:00
Depart: Thu, Nov 28, 2019 @ 16:00
Day 9San Juan Del Sur
Arrive: Fri, Nov 29, 2019 @ 07:00
Depart: Fri, Nov 29, 2019 @ 16:00
Day 10Puerto Quetzal
Arrive: Sat, Nov 30, 2019 @ 12:00
Depart: Sat, Nov 30, 2019 @ 21:00
Day 11At Sea
Sun, Dec 1, 2019
Arrive: Mon, Dec 2, 2019 @ 08:00
Depart: Mon, Dec 2, 2019 @ 17:00
Day 13At Sea
Tue, Dec 3, 2019
Day 14Cabo San Lucas
Arrive: Wed, Dec 4, 2019 @ 08:00
Depart: Wed, Dec 4, 2019 @ 16:00
Day 15At Sea
Thu, Dec 5, 2019
Day 16Los Angeles
Arrive: Fri, Dec 6, 2019 @ 14:00
Depart: Fri, Dec 6, 2019 @ 14:00
Day 17Los Angeles Arrive: Sat, Dec 7, 2019 @ 00:00
- Exceedingly stately and dignified, the Grand Dining Room exudes a warm, convivial ambiance. This is luxury on a grand scale, but approachably so. The handsome décor captures the spirit and splendor of a European, 5-star restaurant. Tables are beautifully set with Versace bone china, sparkling Riedel crystal, gleaming Christofle silver and fine cotton linens. Majestic, hand-painted frescoes adorn the domed ceiling. Perhaps most remarkable, the elegant setting is but a prelude to the magnificent culinary feats to follow. Service from the formally attired wait staff is impeccable, as they serve an astonishing variety of French-inspired Continental dishes, course after course.
- Thoroughly classic in every sense, the intimate Polo Grill embodies a certain timelessness long associated with the world’s finest steakhouses. A triumph of elegance, the restaurant possesses a gracious, traditional atmosphere, courtesy of its crisp, white linen tablecloths, dark-wood furnishings and supple, high-back leather chairs. The Hollywood legends, whose black-and-white photographs grace the walls, would clearly feel at home in the Polo Grill. It is that classic, especially on evenings when the moonlight can be seen dappling the sea through the restaurant’s expansive windows. Each course is a consummate expression of perfection, a time-honored favorite.
- It's hard to resist the sumptuous, ever changing breakfast and lunch buffets in this light-filled, informal buffet restaurant. You may dine indoors or outdoors since the Café opens onto both the teak-lined pool deck or aft onto the Terrace, where the tantalizing sea breeze is sure to stir your appetite.
- Hailed for its simplicity and keenly balanced flavors, Tuscan cuisine is firmly rooted in family traditions. Many of the recipes used to create the authentic Tuscan dishes in Toscana have been handed down from generation to generation, coming to us from the ship-owned Italian culinary staff. Similarly, the sommeliers are from long lines of wine-producing families, so they inherently know the characteristics of each vintage and can suggest a wine that perfectly complements your meal. Presented on elegant, custom-designed Versace china, each dish is a masterpiece that exemplifies the essence of Tuscany.
- The casual ambiance of the Waves Grill, which occupies a spacious, shaded corner near the swimming pool, belies its mouth-watering luncheon menu. Come straight from lounging about in the sun, or for a quick meal between tours, and dine from an outstanding menu of gourmet burgers, tangy barbecue and succulent seafood. It’s an open galley, so you can watch the chefs grill each delectable item to order, while you select side dishes such as healthy, garden-fresh salads and crispy, hand-cut fries. For a grand finale, savor a cup of creamy gelato, a bowl of homemade ice cream, or a hand-dipped, made-to-order milkshake.
- The two stylish boutiques feature a bounty of items ranging from sundries to designer casual wear. Feel free to browse through an array of duty-free merchandise including fine jewelry, fragrances and Oceania Cruises logo wear.
Spa and Fitness
- Discover a legendary spa experience aboard Oceania Cruises. Award-winning Canyon Ranch – with its family of destination health resorts, hotel, wellness communities and SpaClub facilities – has been the acknowledged world leader in healthy living expertise, and a haven of luxury, comfort and warmth for 30 years. Experience the profound pleasures of Canyon Ranch in a spectacular setting – Oceania Cruises’ fleet of luxurious cruise ships. Enhance your voyage with indulgent services, enlightening presentations, nurturing wellness services and exercise classes that promote resilience, restore serenity and leave you feeling fantastic. Enjoy!
- The fitness professionals can help you fine-tune your exercise program or start a new one.
- The beauty professionals can help you look as terrific as SpaClub® makes you feel!
- Lady Luck always seems to be present in the casino, coaxing jackpots and eliciting squeals of delight. Take one of the slot machines for a spin or join a rousing game of blackjack, poker, or roulette.
Bars and Lounges
- Before enjoying a gourmet meal, sample a rare vintage or imbibe in your favorite libation as you enjoy spirited conversation with new found friends amid the opulence of the convivial Grand Bar.
- If you’re an aficionado of the arts, you’ll find entertainment just as engrossing and personally satisfying. In the evenings, the ship is filled with music performed by, what some have called, the finest orchestra at sea. Attend a live classical concert under the stars, the notes gently wafting through the misty night. Marvel at the magicians, comedians and other headliners. Evenings aboard can be anything you desire. Chat with newfound friends over a cocktail in one of the eight lounges. Dance the night away in Horizons to the sounds of a marvelous musical group. Entertainment has never been so enjoyable, enriching or varied.
- An observation lounge with dramatic floor-to-ceiling windows offers captivating views, sweeping vistas and a convivial bar in which to enjoy the favorite cocktail.
- Martinis serves numerous incarnations of this famous cocktail in an intimate atmosphere reminiscent of a private gentleman’s club, featuring live piano music.
- Located in Polo Grill, the Polo Bar is the perfect place to gather with friends and relax while you sample an almost infinite variety of premium, single-malt Scotch and full-grain whiskeys.
- From headline acts to comedians and magicians to lively jazz ensembles, ship lounges are the center of nightly entertainment aboard Oceania Cruises.
- Travel to the most remote, exotic lands and never be out of touch. The Internet center is open around the clock so you can stay connected with loved ones through email, check the latest business news and stock prices, or research your next port of call. If you're a computer novice, computer staff will gladly provide private lessons. Or join group classes in subjects ranging from beginner's level Microsoft Windows XP to image retouching with Adobo Photoshop Elements, and a variety of digital photography classes.
- Enrich your mind in the tranquility of the English inspired Library with over 1,000 volumes ranging from destination-specific guide books to best-selling mysteries to classic literature.
- With a large heated pool and three whirlpool spas, there is always room for a refreshing dip in the pool, poolside relaxation, or a soothing spa experience.
With Sirena, our diverse and destination-rich itineraries will only continue to grow, appealing to both seasoned world travelers and passionate cruisers. Her decks will be resplendent in the finest teak, custom stone and tile work, and her lounges, suites and staterooms will boast luxurious, neo-classical furnishings. Sirena will offer every luxury you may expect on board one of our mid-sized ships. She'll feature four unique, open-seating restaurants, a world-class fitness center and spa, eight lounges and bars, a casino and 342 lavish suites and luxurious staterooms, nearly 70% of which feature private verandas. With just 684 guests to pamper, our 400 professionally trained European staff ensure you will wait for nothing.
- Vessel: Sirena
- Year: 1999
- Beam: 83
- Cruising speed: 18
- 24 Hour Room Service
- All Main Meals Included
- Fitness Track
- Internet Facilities
- Private Safe
- Spa & Fitness
- Sun Deck
Sirena - Deck Plans
Cruise code: SIR191121
Portraits Of Panama Cruise
- Departing from Miami
- Complimentary drinks (non-alcoholic); Gratuities Included; Shuttle Service to Ports City Centres; Fine Dining and more
- OLife Choice: FREE Unlimited Internet, PLUS select one from: FREE Shore Excursions or FREE House Beverage Package or a Shipboard Credit.
- Free dining at all specialty restaurants
- Free and unlimited soft drinks, bottled water, cappuccino, espresso, teas and juices
- Free shuttle service from ship to city center in many ports of call – a daily value of up to $50 per guest
- Free and unlimited access to canyon Ranch spaclub® private spa terrace+
- Free room service dining 24 hours a day
- Free Artist loft enrichment center++
Frequently asked questions
Cruising is such a great value holiday as your fare includes accommodations, all main meals onboard ship, onboard daytime activities, and night-time entertainment including live stage shows. One reason cruising is good value is because you'll know what most of your holiday will cost before you go. Generally your only extra onboard expenses could be your beverages (though these are sometimes included on luxury ships), optional shore excursions, personal services such as spa treatments, and any purchases at the gift and duty free shops.
All your main meals are included on a cruise. Typically for breakfast, lunch and dinner there is an a la carte option (order from a menu) or a buffet option. There is so much choice available, and the food is excellent. However, your cruise doesn't always just include these 3 main meals. You can in fact eat non-stop for 24 hours a day if you like.
Most cruise lines also offer specialty dining as an alternative option to the main restaurants. There is typically a small cover charge for this. However, the food is well worth it, and the specialty restaurants are normally smaller and more intimate than the main restaurants so they make for a great place to celebrate a special occasion.
The entertainment on board comes in many different styles and formats but is always included in the cruise fare. In the evening there are shows in the main show lounge (except small ship cruising). Typically there are two sessions a night so, depending on your dinner time, you can always catch the show. The style of these shows changes daily. Some nights it will include all of the ship’s entertainment crew with a Las Vegas style production. Other nights there may be a guest entertainer or comedian. There is something for everyone.
The entertainment doesn't stop with the nightly performances. Each night the ship provides a newsletter detailing all the activities that will take place the following day. These activities may include dance classes, arts and crafts, table tennis, live music, tournaments, trivia quizzes, recent release movies, and other deck games and deck parties. The great thing about a cruise is that you can do as much or as little as you like. If your idea of a holiday is sitting back with a good book, you can do that. If you like to be entertained there is no shortage of entertainment.
One of the main reasons for a cruise making such a great family holiday is the “kids club” facilities offered on board, and they are all included in your cruise fare. Typically the kids clubs are broken into 3 different age groups - 3 to 6 years, 7 to 12 years, and 13 – 17 years. In these dedicated children’s facilities they are looked after by trained staff and the facilities are open from 9am – 10pm. Parents can check their children into the “kids club” whenever it suits them. Children love these facilities as it is “their space” aboard the ship.
NB Each cruise line has limited space on board the ship for children as the kids club facilities can cater for a limited number of children, and any child booked onto a cruise has access to the kids club. If you are planning on taking a cruise during the school holidays then you need to book early as the children's space will sell out. Also, while most cruise lines have kids club facilities there are some exceptions (not common) so you should check this at time of booking.
The chances are you will not get seasick. On a cruise most people do not suffer from motion sickness. However, if you are going to get seasick then it is likely to happen in the first 24 hours. If you limit the amount of alcohol you consume and activities you do in the first 24 hours you can reduce the chance of this happening. Another thing you can do is select a midship cabin on a lower deck. A cabin in the middle of the ship (midship) will experience the least amount of movement.
There are a number of other precautions/medications you can take, and these can be purchased before you travel at a pharmacy or health shop. Otherwise you can buy them on board.
The best thing you can do if you feel seasick is visit the ship’s doctor. They can give you an injection that will give you relief from your seasickness within 30 minutes. You have planned and saved for your holiday, don't ruin it by feeling sick. Visit the doctor for the injection and get it treated straight away. If you have travel insurance then you can claim this back.
IMPORTANT: A visit to the doctor on board will cost you money so we strongly recommend you get travel insurance before you depart on your holiday.
Terms and conditions for this cruise
Frequently Asked Questions
Shore excursions are pre-organised tours & sightseeing options that you purchase on board for when your ship is in a port of call. Every ship has a “Shore Ex” desk with qualified staff who can advise you of different excursions available, what’s best to do and generally help you with information on the particular region your ship is visiting.
Shore excursions can be booked on board your ship however some cruise lines allow you to pre-book and pay for excursions online. If there is a tour you really want to do then we recommend you pre-book it as popular tours do sell out.
Shore excursions are not compulsory, you are free to go ashore and return to the ship as many times as you like.
When you go ashore it is important to note:
You must take your cruise I.D. card (ticket) as proof for re-embarking.
The city or town you are visiting may not be close to the port where the ship is docked, cruise lines normally organise shuttle buses (at a minimal charge) throughout the day to and from the city centre.
You must return to the ship at the stipulated time as the ship WILL NOT wait for late passengers.
Tour costs vary depending on the activity, itinerary and inclusions. There is always a wide variety on offer for all age groups and abilities that can start from as little as $25.
Sometimes you can book your tour, when you arrive at your port, direct from the operator at a much cheaper price. However, this comes with a buyer beware warning. The operators used by the cruise line are trusted professionals so you will not be ripped off. Also, if something goes wrong on your tour, the cruise line knows where you are and will take the necessary steps to pick you up if your vehicle has broken down. In extreme cases they will even hold the ship's departure for you if you are late returning from a tour booked through the ship. They will not wait if you go direct through the operator, as they will not know where you are.
Unlike airlines, there are no luggage restrictions on a cruise. However you need to consider that you need to store it in your cabin for your holiday. There is plenty of storage space in your cabin but if you are travelling in a quad cabin you may want to impose your own restrictions.
NB It is important to remember that airlines have different luggage restrictions, so if you are flying either pre or post cruise then you may want to keep within their allowances.
Cruise lines around the world do not all operate using the same onboard currency. The currency varies from cruise line to cruise line with the most common currency being US dollars. P&O Cruises Australia, Carnival Spirit and the Sun and Dawn Princess all use Australian dollars as their onboard currency.
Cruising is a cashless society which means when you purchase anything on board you do not pay for it in cash. When you board the ship it is like checking into a hotel, you can either give a credit card imprint or the cruise line will take a cash deposit of approximately $300. You are then given a “cruise card”. Your cruise card is your door key (on most ships), has your dinner table number on it (for traditional dining), and it is used for making any purchases aboard.
When you make a purchase with your cruise card, it is swiped and a receipt is printed that you will need to sign. The cost of the purchase is then added to your onboard account which you settle at the end of your cruise.
Many cruises on our websites come with onboard credits. This could be from a special promotion that is being run by the cruise line or because of the relationship we have with the cruise lines that allows us to select certain cruises to receive onboard credit. The amount of onboard credit does normally depend on the length of the cruise.
If your reservation receives onboard credit we will confirm this with you in writing and then your onboard account will automatically be in credit for the amount we have confirmed to you. This credit can be used towards any onboard expenditure that is charged back to your cabin. It is important to note that if you do not spend all of your onboard credit it will not be refunded to you in cash so it is best you spend it all while on board.
Tipping/gratuities are a big issue for a lot of Australasian cruise passengers as it is not our custom to reward good service in this way. What cruise passengers need to consider is that outside of Australasia, the remuneration for personnel in the service industry is quite low. Hence, to keep up a high standard, employees have the incentive of earning additional income via the tips they receive. At the end of the day, how much you tip is up to you.
The most common way cruise lines suggest tipping, is that they add a suggested amount to your daily onboard account. You can choose to keep that on your account or you can ask the purser to remove it. This suggested amount is divided out amongst your cabin steward, your dinner waiter, your assistant waiter, your wine steward, and maitre d’.
Some cruise lines ask passengers to wait until the end of the cruise and they discreetly leave an envelope in your cabin in which to place the appropriate amount. Some cruise lines state that the fare you have paid includes gratuities. Some cruise lines ask that you pre-pay the gratuities with your cruise fare prior to your holiday departure.
Again, the amount you tip is up to you (unless it is prepaid) and it isn't intended to have a negative impact on your holiday. Do what feels most comfortable to you.
The rules surrounding where you can smoke on board a cruise ship vary from cruise line to cruise line. However, none have taken steps to ban smoking completely. Most only allow smoking in designated areas on the open decks. Many have banned smoking on cabin balconies as this poses a fire risk.
Many cruise lines have rules restricting you from taking your own alcohol on board your cruise ship. If you have pre purchased duty free alcohol the ship will take it off you when you board and store it away for you. This alcohol will be delivered to your cabin the night before you disembark. The same applies if you purchase it when you are in port. Any purchases made on board will also be delivered the night before you disembark.
However, Princess Cruises will allow you to bring a bottle of wine aboard which you can drink at dinner or in your cabin.
These restrictions were put in place to create a safer environment on board your cruise ship, where people drink within a controlled drinking environment.
Still have questions? Let us know through this quick enquiry form here.
Fill in your details and question/s and a cruise expert will get back to you shortly.
Your enquiry has been received. We ll get back to you shortly.
You might also like these related cruise deals
Did you know?
Most cabins accommodate up to 4 guests. You might need several cabins.
We can still help you.
- You will need to complete this booking first. Enquire now and proceed to the final steps.
- Once done, we will offer you a way to come back and book the next cabin.
Easier to talk? 0800664432