$1734total per person Show cabin types
Oceanview StateroomThese staterooms offer a gorgeous view, two twin beds and a private bathroom. Two twin beds that convert...
$1777total per person Show cabin types
Spacious Ocean View
$1841total per person Show cabin types
Obstructed Ocean View Balcony
Photo coming soonfrom
$1919total per person Show cabin types
Ocean View Balcony
$2026total per person Show cabin types
Ocean View with Large Balcony
$2625total per person Show cabin types
Studio Ocean View Balcony
Ocean View Balcony
Photo coming soon
Ocean View Stateroom - Category 2N
Spacious Ocean View - Category 2M
Obstructed Ocean View Balcony - Cat. 2E
Ocean View Balcony - Category 6D
Ocean View Balcony - Category 4D
Ocean View Balcony - Category 2D
Ocean View Balcony - Category 8D
Ocean View with Large Balcony- Cat. 4C
Ocean View with Large Balcony- Cat. 2C
Studio Ocean View Balcony - Category 2F
Please note: All prices featured are per person (unless otherwise stated), and include non commission fares (taxes, fees and port expenses). Prices and availability are subject to change due to changes made by the Cruise Companies. Prices quoted are based on payments made via bank transfer. Visa and Mastercard payments incur a 1.5% transaction fee.
Day 1Cape Liberty (Bayonne) Depart: Fri, Feb 15, 2019 @ 15:00
Day 2At Sea
Sat, Feb 16, 2019
Day 3At Sea
Sun, Feb 17, 2019
Day 4Port Canaveral
Arrive: Mon, Feb 18, 2019 @ 07:00
Depart: Mon, Feb 18, 2019 @ 19:00
Arrive: Tue, Feb 19, 2019 @ 08:00
Depart: Tue, Feb 19, 2019 @ 18:00
Arrive: Wed, Feb 20, 2019 @ 07:00
Depart: Wed, Feb 20, 2019 @ 23:59
Day 7At Sea
Thu, Feb 21, 2019
Day 8At Sea
Fri, Feb 22, 2019
Day 9Cape Liberty (Bayonne) Arrive: Sat, Feb 23, 2019 @ 06:00
- Music Hall is Quantum of the Seas' hottest live music venue and is the place for guests to enjoy intimate and exclusive access to live performances, while also rocking out in a rebellious and edgy setting. At night, Music Hall comes alive as the heart of the ship's entertainment featuring bands, musicians, djs, theme night parties and more.
- Leave it to Royal Caribbean International to literally and figuratively take you to a higher place. One of Quantum of the Seas' most anticipated features, the exclusive North Star promises to elevate you both physically and emotionally, revealing 360-degree views of a world you've truly never seen before! Simply step into the North Star's intimate, jewel-shaped capsule and gently ascend over 300 feet above sea level, where you can take in breathtaking views of the ocean, the ship, and the exciting destinations that we visit.
- That's right: Fly! Another first you'll find only on Royal Caribbean is RipCord by iFly®. This skydiving simulator lets guests experience the sheer thrill and exhilaration of flying. RipCord by iFly®'s air machine will keep you afloat in a safe, controlled environment. So you can feel the wind in your hair, and utter WOW of flying, all without ever having to leave the ship.
- SeaPlex is not only the largest indoor active space at sea, but also the most groundbreaking. By day, guests can experience a circus school and flying trapeze, as well as a full-size regulation basketball court. Then by night, the first-ever bumper car and roller skating offerings at sea will deliver thrills, with music provided by a floating DJ booth that hovers above the activity happening below. And if all this play makes you hungry, the first-ever food truck at sea is on hand to serve up tasty snacks.
- A completely revolutionary space, Two70° is sure to become one of Quantum of the Seas'SM most iconic venues. Seamlessly fusing together technology and entertainment, this one-of-a-kind grand room promises to take you on a transformative journey from day to night. During the day, the space is a modern, open area living room with magnificent 270° panoramic views — the perfect place to kick back and relax while taking in the scenery from vast floor to ceiling windows spanning two-and-a-half decks high. By night, Two70° transforms.
- As the lights go down and the music comes up, you'll find yourself immersed in the center of spellbinding performance art, mind-blowing light shows, and dazzling digital scenery. And did we mention there also happens to be an ice bar serving up your favorite cocktails? You truly have to see it to believe it.
There's only one word that can possibly sum up the second ship in our Quantum class, Anthem of the SeasSM: WOW! Newly designed staterooms, game-changing technology, groundbreaking venues and the best dining ever are just the start of what you'll find onboard. Plus, we've enlisted celebrity experts in fields such as design, sports & fitness, entertainment and others to be part our QuantumSM Experience Advisor program to work hand-in-hand to provide their expertise to help shape interior design, key amenities and activities. By taking a quantum leap forward with the second ship in our Quantum class, we're holding ourselves up to the promise of building ships that take you to new heights.
- Vessel: Anthem Of The Seas
- Year: 2015
- Gross Tonnage:
- Onboard Currency: USD
- Passenger Capacity:
- 24 Hour Room Service
Anthem Of The Seas - Deck Plans
1 passengers have reviewed this ship
"Amazing Anthem Of the Seas"
Ive cruised many a times before but this has been by far the best cruise experience for my family. This cruise is huge and is changing the whole game and age of CRUISING. The activities and the spectacular shows were just out of this world. Bumper cars, gondola, IFLY simulator on a cruise! and to top if off, Caribbean is such an experience, culturally and visually. Each island or country has a vibe of its own. Lovely people and different food exposures have given our kids and us such indept knowledge of people in these countries. We swam with stingrays in Grand Caymen, we climbed up one of the most beautiful waterfalls - Dunns River falls in Jamaica and visited their famous pirate caves - Green Gotto Caves. In Haiti, we visited Royal Caribbean's own island Labadee and got to drive our own rollercoaster off the top of a very steep hill. Yes, you read it right, we had to control and drive it. This cruise was the best so far and to top it off, the service we got from Cruisesalefinder while booking it was just exceptional. Verity has always been booking us and she is so friendly and yet very professional and passionate about her work. Thank you guys for such a memorable experience. Tabu - mum of 6 year old twinsRead more
Tabassum M - Dec 2016
Was this helpful?
Cruise code: AN8BH016
- Departing from Cape Liberty (Bayonne)
- Anthem Of The Seas
- Private ensuite
- TV for in-cabin entertainment
- In cabin safe
- All main meals onboard
- Musical stage shows and entertainment
- Special guest entertainers
- Latest release movies (in cabin and on big screen)
- Choice of Bars and Lounges
- Fully supervised children's programs for ages 3 to 17 years
Terms and conditions for this cruise
You might also like these related cruise deals
You might also like these related cruise deals
Did you know?
Most cabins accommodate up to 4 guests. You might need several cabins.
We can still help you.
- You will need to complete this booking first. Enquire now and proceed to the final steps.
- Once done, we will offer you a way to come back and book the next cabin.
Easier to talk? 0800664432