Eastern Mediterranean Cruise
9 nights on Jewel Of The Seas
Departs: Mon, Oct 21, 2019
Arrives: Wed, Oct 30, 2019
Ports of Call
Civitavecchia (Rome) | Messina (Sicily) | Valletta | Mykonos | Thira (Santorini) | Athens | Naples | Civitavecchia (Rome).
- TV for in-cabin entertainment
- In cabin safe
- Full breakfast
- Buffet or a la carte lunch menu
- Buffet or 4 course a la carte dinners
- Musical stage shows and entertainment
- Special guest entertainers
- Latest release movies (in cabin and on big screen)
- Choice of Bars and Lounges
- Fully supervised children's programs for ages 3 to 17 years
Alex - Cruise Specialist
"Make sure to book early if you're wanting to take the family away over the school holidays you don't want to miss out and the ships fill up fast!"
Terms and conditions for this cruise
$1676total per person Show cabin types
Interior Stateroom AccessTwo twin beds that convert to Royal King and private bathroom. Sleeps up to 4 guests. Stateroom: 201 sq. ft.
$1877total per person Show cabin types
Ocean View AccessibleTwo twin beds that convert to Royal King and private bathroom. Sleeps 4 guests. Stateroom: 258 sq. ft.
$4091total per person Show cabin types
Junior SuiteTwo twin beds that convert to Royal King, private balcony, sitting area with sofa bed and private bathroom with tub....
$11474total per person Show cabin types
Royal SuiteRoyal Suite with Balcony (1,001 square feet, balcony approx. 215 sq. ft.) Separate bedroom with king-size bed,...
Royal Suite with Balcony (1,001 square feet, balcony approx. 215 sq. ft.) Separate bedroom with king-size bed, private balcony, whirlpool bathtub, living room with queen-size sofa bed, baby grand piano, refrigerator, wet bar, dining table, and entertainment center.
- All staterooms on Oasis Class, Freedom Class, Voyager Class and Radiance Class ships have minibars.
- Minibars may also be available on other Royal Caribbean ship specific staterooms.
- There are refrigerators in most suites and in all accessible staterooms.
- Extension cords and adapters are not provided except for medical reasons.
- Hair dryers are provided.
- There are TVs in every stateroom.
- There are no irons or boards in the staterooms and guests cannot bring their own irons on board for safety reasons. There is full laundry service on board.
- Guests can arrange private parties in their staterooms, with snacks, etc. served through Room Service. There will be a charge.
- Balconies range from 11' x 5' to 16' x 5'.
- Bathrooms in standard staterooms are approximately 3' x 5'8".
- Shampoo, conditioner and soap are supplied.
- Showers are European telephone style, adjustable from 1.4 m to 1.9 m, or 6'2", max. clearance height. Someone taller than 6'2" will fit in the shower, but will likely have to duck to get his or her head under the running water.
- Shower stools and nonslip mats are provided upon request.
Please note: All prices featured are per person (unless otherwise stated), and include non commission fares (taxes, fees and port expenses). Prices and availability are subject to change due to changes made by the Cruise Companies. Prices quoted are based on payments made via bank transfer. Visa and Mastercard payments incur a 1.5% transaction fee.
Ports of Call
- Civitavecchia (Rome) →
- Messina (Sicily) →
- Valletta →
- Mykonos →
- Thira (Santorini) →
- Athens →
- Naples →
- Civitavecchia (Rome)
Day 1Civitavecchia (Rome) Depart: Mon, Oct 21, 2019 @ 17:00
Day 2Messina (Sicily)
Arrive: Tue, Oct 22, 2019 @ 11:00
Depart: Tue, Oct 22, 2019 @ 20:00
Arrive: Wed, Oct 23, 2019 @ 08:00
Depart: Wed, Oct 23, 2019 @ 17:00
Day 4At Sea
Thu, Oct 24, 2019
Arrive: Fri, Oct 25, 2019 @ 07:00
Depart: Fri, Oct 25, 2019 @ 17:00
Day 6Thira (Santorini)
Arrive: Sat, Oct 26, 2019 @ 07:00
Depart: Sat, Oct 26, 2019 @ 18:00
Arrive: Sun, Oct 27, 2019 @ 06:00
Depart: Sun, Oct 27, 2019 @ 18:00
Day 8At Sea
Mon, Oct 28, 2019
Arrive: Tue, Oct 29, 2019 @ 07:00
Depart: Tue, Oct 29, 2019 @ 18:00
Day 10Civitavecchia (Rome) Arrive: Wed, Oct 30, 2019 @ 05:00
Jewel Of The Seas Restaurants, Bars & Eateries
Jewel Of The Seas Onboard Entertainment
One of Royal Caribbean's newest cruise ships, Royal Caribbean's Jewel of the Seas offers the ultimate "at sea" experience by combining speed, added comfort, greater space, sweeping ocean vistas and an exceptional staff committed to serving your every whim. Among her spectacular features are the ten-story glass-constructed Centrum, glass elevators facing the sea, and the highest percentage of outside cabins in the Royal Caribbean fleet.
- Vessel: Jewel Of The Seas
- Year: 2004
- Beam: 105.60ft
- Cruising speed: 25kn
- Crew: 859
- Kids Club: For 7 different age groups
- Passenger Capacity: 2,501
- Vessel: 2
- Art Auctions
- Broadway style Theatre
- Cinema/Screening room
- Conference Centre
- Duty Free Shopping
- Internet Facilities
- Pool Tables (self-levelling)
- Security Safe in Cabin